Elements Funboard Design
- A stunning combination of fantastic value, durability and performance, the Funboard is one of the most popular boards in the NSP range for progressing skills.
- Semi-rounded nose with low entry rocker design puts more volume up front to give more paddle power to catch waves early and easily.
- Domed deck profile allows a forgiving but sensitive rail feel while the rounded pin tail is pulled in, adding control in bottom turns and cutbacks.
- Concave bottom creates a fast water transition through to the tail, providing balance and control in a wide range of conditions.
On smaller days, go quad, and keep the thruster setup for bigger days when conditions lend themselves for slicing.The NSP Funboard is the clear “next-step” board for surfers looking to downsize, and an overall great board to have for all kinds of conditions.
The Elements Funboard is available with NSP’s new 5x FTU fin box set-up (compatible with Futures® fins).
• The FTU set-up is supplied with 3x newly designed MFC fins.