NSPs are available for home delivery anywhere in Ireland or the UK. We don’t hold all stock in our shop for local collection though, so if you’d like to collect in person, please contact us for models and colours available in store.
9’0 Hooligan Longboard PU
Aggressive, high-performance longboards that break the rules with quick and dynamic carving, combined with traditional style for intermediate to advanced surfers. This is a great option for your more traditional customer. Polyurethane and fibreglass construction has those distinct characteristics, embraced by surfers looking for a product with a more classic and artisan feel.
Rail: Full, tucked edge Bottom: Concave into Vee Ideal waves: 1- 6ft
Level: Beginner – Expert
• The Hooligan design incorporates the responsiveness of a narrow shortboard tail and rail profiles to create a longboard that carves unlimited lines and hits the lip.
• The advanced surfer will appreciate the loads of hollowed V under the feet to give quick rail-to-rail turns.
• Key design elements allow Hooligan riders a dynamic shortboard approach to carving or change gears to classic nose riding and traditional longboard style.
• Use a small single fin for small surf, or add side bites and larger centre fin for an increase in wave size and power.
• Available in classic tint or clear lamination, with satin rub and gloss rail finish.
• Slightly thinner than their Cocoflax counterparts, the PU version rewards accomplished riders with more responsiveness.
The NSP Hooligan is a Kym Thompson shape.
Width 22 1/2’’
Thickness 3 ’’
Volume 69.8 L
Out of stock