NSPs are available for home delivery anywhere in Ireland or the UK. We don’t hold all stock in our shop for local collection though, so if you’d like to collect in person, please contact us for models and colours available in store.
7’2 Elements Fish Grey
The new shaped NSP Fish is stable, wide, and flatter-rockered – they’re fast and fun! The perfect board for ripping in all conditions.
– Wide nose pumps volume under riders chest adding flotation for paddling power, stability and easy entry into the smallest waves with quick acceleration.
– The rocker and rail outlines are combined with a single to double concave bottom, with vee through the tail incorporated into a wide swallowtail.
– The slight hip behind the front fins reduces the area under the back foot creating a pivot point for snappy turns. – Boxy and full rails also add to the overall volume and forgiving nature of this model.
– The Fish performance delivers traction, down the line speed and maximum drive over the flattest of sections.
– The five fin box system offers the option of stock tri-fin or optional quad-fin set up to optimize the fin cluster for your style or for the surf conditions.
*Comes with 3 x M7 thruster fins
|Length||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight /- 5%|
Out of stock