NSPs are available for home delivery anywhere in Ireland or the UK. We don’t hold all stock in our shop for local collection though, so if you’d like to collect in person, please contact us for models and colours available in store.
6’0 Protech Fish Grey
Not just a groveler – our Fish is stable, wide and flatter-rockered and will outpaddle most shortboards. They’re fast, fun and perfect for ripping in all kinds of real-world conditions.
Rail : Boxy
Bottom : Concave into V Ideal waves : 1-6ft
Level : Beginner – Expert
• Carbon tail helps tune tail flex, mimicking the flex patterns of pro customs.
• Wide nose creates more volume for added buoyancy providing more stability, faster paddling, and easy entry into the smallest waves with quick acceleration.
• Rocker and rail outline are combined with single to double concave bottom, with vee through the tail incorporated into a wide swallowtail.
• The slight hip behind the front fins reduces the area under the back foot creating a pivot point for snappy turns. Boxy and full rails also add to the overall volume and forgiving nature of this model.
• The Fish performance delivers traction, down the line speed and maximum drive over the attest of sections.
• A tri-fin thruster setup guarantees speed and liveliness, with enough hold to ride out a line.
• Comes supplied with fins.
Anyone who surfs has the perfect spot for a Fish nearby. All it takes is small- to medium surf and an abundance of mush.
Width 20 1/2’’
Thickness 2 3/8’’
Volume 35.1 L
4 in stock