The dryrobe® Advance is one tough bit of kit. It’s been designed and tested to stand the wear and tear of an active lifestyle, cold conditions and any challenge you face. A dryrobe® Compression Travel Bag is available for increased storage and portability.
- Waterproof and windproof outer shell fabric
- Super-warm synthetic lambswool lining (51% acrylic, 49% recycled polyester*)
- Short sleeve design for fast and easy changing
- Treated with eco-friendly BIONIC-FINISH® ECO water-repellent technology
- Full length 2-way reversible YKK® zip
- Minimal sealed seam construction
- Deep, fleece-lined external zip pockets
- Huge 'A4' size internal, soft-lined ‘poacher’ pocket
- Internal waterproof zip entry pocket - ideal for phone/wallet
- Super light construction - approx 1.3kg (dependant on size)
A dryrobe® Advance is ideal for use out of the water. Be aware that falling into water while wearing a dryrobe® change robe would present a serious risk of drowning, even for the strongest of swimmers. We do not recommend or encourage you to use your dryrobe® Advance while on the water.
Be aware of the dangers, educate yourself and your children to the risks involved with all sporting activities.
Have fun, stay warm and play safe.
*100% recycled fabric compositions are filtering into stock now.
All fabric composition details are clearly labelled on individual products.
Product descriptions on the website may vary due to descriptions being linked to full range size sets rather than individual products.